Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How Much Does It Cost To Make A Backyard Ice Rink

whole life


This morning I woke up full of love. It seems to me the opportunity right to share with you this story, which was sent to me long ago, mixed with work email, advertising, and friends. Maybe some of you may know already, but read it however, raises a smile and open heart and this is always good.
" It was a hectic morning when an elderly gentleman of eighty years arrived to have stitches removed from his thumb. He said he was in a hurry because he had an appointment at 9:00. Detects the pressure and I did sit down, knowing it would passataoltre an hour before anyone could see it. I saw him looking constantly at his watch and decided, since no I was busy with other patients, that I was going for business of the wound. At first sight, the wound seemed healed I went to pick the tools you need to remove the sutures and the wound rimedicargli. While taking care of him, I asked him if he had another doctor's appointment because he had such a hurry. The old man replied that he had to go to the nursing home to have breakfast with his wife. I inquired about his health and he told me that he was suffering from dall'Alzheimer time. I asked him if the wife did not think If I make a little 'late. He told me that she does not already recognized by 5 years. I was surprised and asked him 'and still go every morning even though she does not know Who is she? ' The man smiled and patted him on the shoulder saying, 'You do not know who they are, but I still know who you are'.
I had to hold back the tears ... I had goose bumps and I thought, 'This is the kind of love I want in my life. True love is neither physical nor romantic. True love is acceptance of everything that has been, and will not be. The happiest people are not necessarily those with the best of everything, but those who make the most of what they have. Life is not a question of how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Be kinder than necessary, because each person you meet is fighting some kind of battle
. "
virginia

0 comments:

Post a Comment