Friday, July 2, 2010

Ellis Conversion Rails

Row 2 °

Forum Organized by "La Locanda del Elf" (iscrivetevi. ... is another very pleasant meeting place, in as the administrator has an online store for various accessories and handles great!)

Rules to enter: send to your Swappin matched at least one thing done with his technique - taking a cue from the suggestions on the tastes the same - and a CD containing songs in which he identified for each of us something.

I happened to have in conjunction with the Imp - the Admin of the Inn ... A whole pepper sicilianina doc, but so so sweet ... and I enclose what I sent in pictures ...


In honor of who loves green and his favorite character - SuperMarioBros ...
And I have chosen music-related moments of my life in line with my way of being .. Unless two exceptions, all female voices .. Because we women are strong !

the public tonight I received this in the swap and honor to my previous ... Swappin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment