Saturday, September 18, 2010

Antibiotics Permanent Teeth

A LITTLE 'JOY OF COOKING never hurts ...!

When I get someone I like not only prepare something special (or see my "chef" staff does!) but also brighten up the table ..

tables laid with embroidered tablecloths, lace and three glasses, silver and so on and so forth, I prefer to "embellish" the table every day ..

Even when the cloth is disposable, the important thing is to match the colors, decorate with little things that sometimes turn out to be also necessary.

As these napkin rings I made inspired by the idea of \u200b\u200ba "guru" of American plastic canvas ...



circle the napkin I used a plastic flower color and then over the little face of a child smiling!
could not miss the multi-ethnic at the table: so I made my sweet baby "black boy" ..

are already at work creating new ones on order: and I added my little "chinese" ...
If you are interested to enliven your table with mesh 'write me up magliamo@gmail.com . Or go to
Facebook where you are in a "race" to win the lottery is a 6 in the picture, ready to ship!

0 comments:

Post a Comment