Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Champiro 245/45 Zr18 Tires

PASSIONS AND RECREATION and 'NATO THE 1ST GROUP OF PLASTIC CANVAS ON LINE MADE IN ITALY!

Crestanello Chiara and her social group http://chiaraconsiglia.socialgo.com/home.html me got a challenge I jumped at it without thinking too much!

Within this new crazy corner of creative, GROUPS section, a group dedicated to finally PLASTIC CANVAS , which I have received the honor of becoming the owner ...
was a bit 'of time I thought to myself if he should do something like that ...
Clare preceded me and I must say I am very happy ...

of you will be part of this little adventure to know that:

  • I already included some reference in this more creative form all heard of but few yet to be proven;

  • try to be punctual in updating the group page;

  • will always be available to answer your questions and welcome your suggestions!

  • But above all I have in the Serbian member of a fantastic opportunity
THE COURSE ON LINE 1, (including kit) OF PLASTIC CANVAS ALL ' ITALIAN ...

I will keep you informed!

Good evening

0 comments:

Post a Comment