Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How To Stop You Cat From Hitting Their Water Bowl

DECORATE THE TABLE FOR CHRISTMAS .. PLASTIC CANVAS


... a luxury train in plastic canvas on board with Santa and Mrs. Claus!



first creation was the "original" I wanted to realize soon after discovered the technique now that I'm passionate about for over 2 years ..
But it was too soon!
By chance that I have been busy the last month, taking advantage of a nice little influence even if I had kept at home.
filavo While I thought, why use it as a simple portacaramelle ?!?
So I imagined and brought to the markets, visitors from the first autumn as a stylish, yet sympathetic centerpiece, filling the wagon with pretzels, chips or ammazzacaffè .....

One of the two ladies that I have already asked for them to realize it has decided to allocate to enclose fruit sticks with the names of guests at his mega Christmas dinner!
The other has changed the color suited to his table, dominated by the blue ....

Both, then, I have passed the imagination, then expected to be a nice Christmas for the game younger, to pull out under the tree!
For all those who will have the opportunity to visit the booth of clear guidance to the Fair Passattempi and Passions Forlì, Saturday, October 30 my train will be there with its small pleasures. ..




And its creator! :-)

For any info: magliamo@gmail.com










It's a Christmas magic!




0 comments:

Post a Comment