Monday, November 22, 2010

Sam's Club Cashier Uniforms

THAT GREAT FEELING!

In October I was contacted by a journalist MILLEIDEE ... He had seen
some of my creations on the blog of clear guidance and wanted to deepen their knowledge.

river in a very nice phone call, we agreed that I would make a building dedicated to Christmas, to be published on the special Christmas 2010 .. My
immediately liked the idea and so I proceeded to the design patterns and then to implementation ...

End result: a box trio to play with friends and relatives, to enliven the evenings of the upcoming Christmas holidays or to make an original gift for a friend "nostalgic" old games without great pretensions ... If not a smile in the company!

Yesterday, premiered at the 2010 Creative World Fair in Bologna, I took a copy of MILLEIDEE for a Christmas Special ...
















share with you my great excitement, imagining - Just as the magazine did choose the environment that was published - that someone at that table games with small trees and lit candles on a box of red dressed signed mesh ' !




With MILLEIDEE (who shared with me these pages) and Chiara Crestanello (without whose support this dream would not have been possible)



0 comments:

Post a Comment