Sunday, February 6, 2011

Marshall County Ky Circuit Court

2011 signed the first creation of mesh '

last year, especially at the markets in which I participate occasionally, I was asked several times to try to create a demand for MONEY!

So I ventured into the construction of two piggy banks which had preserved the drawings:


The Clown on the left has no chance of being "robbed" is not cutting out the bottom once it is full ....:-)
The elephant, however, comes with a small opening that will facilitate the operation of "relief" the piggy bank without having to give to the object (even imagine you can use it) ...


This afternoon, however, I have completed two more of my money boxes complete fabrication. Realizing
size and method becomes easier to imagine such as drawings or images to play on ...
And here they are: dedicated to "arm" of our most popular. childhood!

0 comments:

Post a Comment