Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Templates For Toothpick Bridge

distance



I really like this poem because I appreciate the courage of these lines of love and respect.
In fact, the love of a man / woman is also, and above all, respect for ourselves and for recognition so that we can love someone who makes us feel bad, but at a distance.
Ludina Ben says "is too cruel, desolate, hostile, uncivil your heart because I can still hug you .." and then physically take away from this love, as the self-respect requires it to him.
However, this man does not exclude from his heart, because it recognizes that this love is part of her "because I recognize myself through love and pain I feel for you. "
And then live within them, but away from this man and transforms him into "be love", a universal love to all, unconditionally.
in systemic constellations I often see that what heals is not excluded from our heart of a person, a theme, a situation, but the love from a distance. E 'awareness, even and especially body, which in that situation you can not stay longer and requires removal, but with love and respect first and foremost to those of us who decided to live that experience and then to the other people involved.
Therefore I dedicate this poem to all of you, friends and virtual friends, so that through awareness we begin a transformative journey of love, we begin to be love, that heart that "beats for all."
With your permission, I offer a loving thought in Regina, a mother of sixty years is beginning to love a child remotely violent ....
These beautiful poems are the result of the awareness of Ludina Severino (1829-1900), a countess who dedicated this poem to trevisana domineering and violent husband who loved forever .. but keeping a distance.
Evi

Never ever

Never, I though I'll stop loving you.
And mind you always take you in my heart as my own.
You are my one:
Ritov & only love, recognized, loved devoutly
of my life on this earth.
But though my heart is yours forever
I never come back to you.
accept the posting because there are eternal
adverbs "always and never"
today my heart feels the way down and my mind
worships
sentimental but your misery, your
unadorned poor heart, your soul
ungenerous,
damage from roots of your cruel, sick of your bad intentions
not allow me to share or to comply with. So you never
regard as my forever is one way.
It always has been.
I will remain. Forever.
E 'generosity, a gift, an absolute song
which you can not use to humiliate me, to torture
,
to make me cry,
to see the desperation in my eyes, to make me pay
the guilt of loving you,
to inflict the damage that was inflicted on you,
for riccattarmi,
to deny me again.
You do not deserve the intimacy
to see me grow old next to you
and it is too cruel, desolate, hostile
uncivilized
your heart because I can still hug,
talk, tell you with my heart 's I feel more in, drink some
'of water after the coffee, watching the summer sunset
silent as if the night could not swallow the day
and walk together in the evening, half an hour
before the park closes
s'addormentino and birds among the branches.
But even
you will always be with me
every time I think about it,
will talk, think, watch the sunset
and say "never, ever" to my heart.
Because I love you with the best and the worst part
with myself.
Because I recognize myself
through love and pain
I feel for you.
Why I when I go from this earth
are sure to find
in time and space
of all love forever waiting for me.
And while I live I will love a gift
I feel for you
to all those who love indoor
I have ever had.
Having no stars, no memories,
no kisses, no whispering,
who have never or always.
who need a heart
you have filled with expectations.
A heart that bleeds constantly,
that does not belong to anyone,
that beats for everyone who knows what it means
not only exist but
BE LOVE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment