Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Punching Bag Toronto B.o.b

Cellulite and Awareness



go by minutes, hours, days ... sometimes you realize that even as a breath passing year, and it seems like yesterday that picture where you are in arm with your parents, who proudly show you the world the day of your first birthday ... and even minutes, hours, days and six years at the time of the first half-hour battle in the family to wrest back the night, and the first kiss, heart pounding and breath hold, and the first wound of the heart that burns and you can not seem to never heal, and again minutes, hours, days ... The first major report, what you thought would last forever, the disappointment of that friend who never would have said, the evil you have done to someone, the triumphs and defeats of life, the joy of something unexpected ... and you're back here, a jump of time, with a smile, to think back to yourself that there was in that little girl who already felt a woman ... days, months, years ... And think about the dreams and plans for the future that seemed so far away, and now that he's arrived, bringing with it questions, and budgets are not always answers, or not what you expected, or better than everything you'd hoped ...
Our lives are mysteries.
winds along the timeline that we see higher, firmer, harder, better, grieving, happier, despair, surrendered, more hopeful, disappointed, fragile, met, fortissime, più sicure, diverse... impossibile racchiudere la nostra storia in piccoli aggettivi che riescono a malapena a raccontare un presente che corre, e anche i ricordi scappano via, fra le maglie della rete della memoria quando meno te lo aspetti, obbligandoti a sospendere il giudizio che ci ha portato a dire “ormai è passato”.
Questo è crescere: fino ad un certo punto siamo certe di farlo perché aumentiamo in centimetri, poi usiamo i tacchi, simbolo di nuovi traguardi, di nuovo aumentiamo in chili, perché diventiamo mamme o perché ci siamo stufate di stare sempre a dieta, e ancora ampliamo le esperienze, le avventure e infine semplicemente ci guardiamo indietro e osserviamo.
I vaguely heard the new song on the radio and Naomi hit me the verse that reads

" have grown up without even realizing it
and now I'm here I watch,
I watch her grow
my cellulite and my new awareness "

then I sought, and listen carefully: I think telling our eyes on our lives.
Nostalgic between a commission and another, tender at times, when we value ourselves, often merciless towards our mistakes, courageous in looking forward, cutting in describing reality, envious of what can no longer be.
I tried the video and I've found a new look, including two women, one mature and one younger - do not know if it is adapted for a film which I have already discussed ( Female against Males ) - but it is played much on the theme of time passing and the beauty that fades (although Signoris Carla is a beautiful woman!) and other certainties and the acquisition of awareness seems to make stronger, more disenchanted, no longer willing to compromise ... But the video ends with the apparent "revenge" of the couple that "delete" in one go bad thoughts with the beautiful, statuesque girls in a swimming pool by throwing a hair dryer!

And yet again the challenge ... males against females, young against old?
I I hope however that cellulite that accumulates under the skin can be used to drive my new messages to all the young women walk behind me, I guess another final, where the woman who looks back, and includes also includes in his eyes stories of all those who will want to share with you his adventures, including her, to feel that you have not lived wasting time despite failures and disappointments, and to bring to himself all the nuances of a woman who is States and has helped make it what it is today.
Why life is not only growing, but you will learn and be taught.
Today I want to say thanks to all the women I have taught us anything, that I have seen in well-heeled and ostentatious youth, because in spite of the awareness, did not feel a void to lose, and that they have taught me too.
virginia

0 comments:

Post a Comment