Friday, March 11, 2011

Games You Can Play On A Dartboard

Paint your mood



bon bon # 6 - Paint your mood

Given the success of colorful art and DIY "of last Friday's post (found here ), I find myself today to offer something similar, but even more fun!
I like the idea of \u200b\u200bwriting The occurrence of this post like a cooking recipe, where each ingredient has its weight and importance to create a single dish, a combination of different flavors, to enjoy with all senses.
Here is our "shopping list "

  • A sheet of paper or cardboard, A4 or A3, white or colored, as you prefer (I will prepare them both, do not put limits on the widths and possibilities of your imagination)
  • scissors
  • glue stick
  • magazines of all kinds
Decide on a theme on which to focus your energies, something that stimulates your creativity or a topic for which you want to work to stimulate lateral thinking and imaginative. I give you opportunities, but also leave room in here that brings out your inner life, perhaps collecting them in a few minutes of silence, breathing quietly and leaving words or images emerge spontaneously, without judging.
Some issues may be carriers of reflection: love, couple, calm, serenity, happiness, renewal, friendship, family, strength, joy, energy, freedom, project / s, needs, and who I am ...
When you pick a word, you begin to browse through magazines and choose images or fragments of them, words and phrases that strike your attention on the link that you find with the argument. Feel free to choose what they instinctively associated, without trial, without criticizing the relevance or not.
If you like, even put in background music that you like or be your source of inspiration and freedom.
Put all the time you want, you can enjoy this moment all your own.
Once you feel that you have finished selection process, carefully cut out the images you want to use, take the package that best fits the composition you have in mind and begin to attack everything in the way you like.
The result will be unique and special and can give you helpful hints on the meaning that you have that word, concept or idea. In this way you can bypass the rational thought, so what emerges is the result of work unconscious choice of images, which acquire meaning only when interpreted.
I did a while back when I was reflecting on the meaning for me and inside me would With the project of-touch.
The survey showed meaningful images, which have increased in me the power of 'initiative and the promulgation of the idea, I have opened up new possibilities among which also the insight to create this blog.
In that case I used a large sheet of paper (which I can not scan to show you!), Now I keep in my studio and continues to have its propulsive energy: it reminds me of the aspects that I want to work and encourages more connections design.
You just have to try. I hope I can give the same life force to you.
Good Week end all!
virginia

0 comments:

Post a Comment